Closed Banana Plugs for Speaker Wire, Gold Plated Connectors with Dual Screws
- [EASY INSTALLATION & DESIGN] Banana plugs make speaker wire installation a breeze and are great to use with A/V receivers, amplifiers, surround sound systems, banana wall plates
- [CLOSED TYPE DESIGN WITH DUAL SCREWS] Isolates wires which keep them from shorting out and the two set screws keep the wire connection secure
- [COLOR CODED AND GOLD PLATED CONNECTORS] Banana connectors are gold plated to resist corrosion and the collar is color coded for polarity identification
- [WORKS WITH MULTIPLE SIZES OF SPEAKER WIRE] Compatible with 12AWG to 18AWG speaker wire
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] All FosPower products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
As low as $14.99
Availability: In stock
DesignFosPower's banana plugs make speaker installation simple. They are designed for use with speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers, surround sound systems and banana wall plates that use banana style binding posts. Banana plugs make it easy to connect speaker wire to your amplifiers/receivers and speakers.
Closed TypeWith the closed type design, the speaker wire enters the banana plug from the rear/back side and is enclosed inside the metal collar. This isolates the wires and keeps them from shorting out.
Dual Screws2 set screws secure the speaker wire to the banana plug.
Gold Plated ConnectorPrevents corrosion and insures a smooth connection.
Works with Multiple Sizes of Speaker WireFor use with 12AWG to 18AWG speaker wire.
Color CodedConveniently color coded with two different colors for easy polarity identification.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyThis FosPower product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details.
|UPC||FOSCBL-2312 = 813154023128, FOSCBL-2313 = 813154023135, FOSCBL-2314 = 813154023142|
|Compatibility||Unpowered speakers, A/V receiver's, amplifiers, surround systems, banana wall plates and speaker wire.|
Write Your Own Review