This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please see our
To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow Cookies button below.
Model A3 4,000mAh Emergency Solar Hand Crank NOAA Weather Radio
- [4000mAh POWER BANK TO KEEP DEVICES POWERED] The FosPower FOSPWB-2402 solar crank radio is equipped with a 4000mAh power bank that is capable of supporting long-time radio operation. If you are in the outdoors or there is a power outage, the power bank will keep your USB devices charged in case of an emergency.
- [3 POWER SOURCES WHENEVER YOU NEED IT] Use the emergency weather radio’s 3 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio. The radio’s crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating enough power to keep the radio, lights, and SOS alarm ready to go when you need them most. The micro-USB cable provides you the most efficient way to recharge your radio.
- [SOS ALARM AND 2 LIGHT SOURCES] In an emergency situation, the SOS function will allow you to call for help by making a loud siren sound and a flashing light, and the flashlight and reading light are capable of lighting your way to a safe place. The motion sensor will automatically turn off the reading light to save energy.
- [NOAA EMERGENCY WEATHER BROADCAST ACCESS] The radio will dependably receive NOAA channels for local weather information and emergency hazard alerts. The AM/FM function provides full access to all AM and FM radio broadcasts.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
Crank Emergency RadioFosPower’s emergency radio provides you with multiple tools to help you out in an emergency. The radio has AM/FM radio stations, NOAA weather channels, a LED flashlight, a LED reading light, an SOS alarm, a power bank, and 3 power charging options.
4000mAh Power BankThe radio comes equipped with a power bank that will provide power to most of your USB devices. If you are in the outdoors or there is a power outage, the 4000mAh internal batteries will let you use the radio for a long time and also charge your mobile phone, allowing you to make emergency calls.
Emergency Radio and Light SourcesFosPower’s emergency weather radio will give you dependable access to emergency NOAA weather broadcasts and AM/FM radio stations. The 6 LED reading light is bright enough for outdoor activities, and the 1 Watt flashlight with far and dipped settings is capable of lighting your way in an emergency situation.
Multiple Power SourcesThe solar crank emergency radio’s micro-USB cable, solar panel, and crank lever provide full battery power. The solar panel and crank are regenerative energy, ensuring you have power whenever you need it.
Frequency: FM: 87 -108 MHz